Frequently Asked questions
Which samples and how much qty are required to conduct Preventive health checkup ?
- Unique concept - Thyrocare operates with a Centralized Processing Laboratory (CPL) in Mumbai - India for esoteric tests; and Regional Processing Laboratory in major metro cities of India and other parts of Asia.
Do we need to come to your centre ?
- No, not required. We will send our Technician to your place to collect samples.
What time do your technician comes to our place ?
- As per your time convenience. Generally in morning time since 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
Do we get additional discount if there are more members in family ?
- No, All our packages are heavily discounts & further concession is not possible on any package.
Do you conduct Stress Test/X ray too ?
- No, we are a Pathology Lab & we conduct Blood Tests only. Physical examination we do not undertake.
How & when do we get Reports ?
- Reports will be Emailed to you within 48 hrs & also you will get Hard copy by courier within 3 to 4 days.
Do you have Doctors whom we can do consultation of reports ?
- No, Our reports will have reference range for each Test result. There will be Normal range & Actual value column. So as a layman you will come to know whether your values are within the range. If all values are in range then report is normal & no need to show to doctor. If there are any abnormal values then you can consult with your Family / local doctor.
Is your Lab reports accepted by Doctors ?
- Thyrocare is a renowned name in WELLNESS industry. Laboratory is certified by NABL & ISO. As well as its CAP certified which is highest accreditation in the industry.
How are the samples carried to LAB ?
- Once the samples are collected from your residence blood & serum are separated & taken to LAB in temperature controlled & air pack containers called chiller bag. All precautions are taken so that the integrity of samples is maintained.
How do we make payment and do you give bill ?
- Cash Payment has to be made to same Technician who comes to your place to collect samples. He will provide you receipt too.