What are the tests involved in full body checkup?
Posted By HealthcareOnTime Team
Posted on 2022-09-27
Introduction to Full-body Check up
In the US, individuals voluntarily go for a full body checkup every 3-4 months. More than 7 billion people annually pay for health checkup packages for themselves and their families.
Rather than finding excuses to avoid going to your health care professional, it is essential to get your vitals checked. Who knows, you might find out an underlying disease at an early stage. To conduct a full body checkup, your health care professional will conduct a series of tests to evaluate your body. This will bring to light important organs of the body that require special care in case any profound diseases are revealed.
A full body checkup will also have your health care professional relook at your medical history, current medical condition, lifestyle choices, and more. Based on your age, gender, and present health condition, you can expect some blood tests, urine analyses, and CT scans on your way.
Why is a Full Body Checkup Crucial? “X” Reasons that You Cannot Ignore
If you’re wondering whether a full body test is essential for you, the answer is yes. By monitoring your health routinely through these full body checkups, you can avert deadly diseases and live the prime of your life to the fullest. It also helps in staying aware of important vaccines for all age groups.
The below-mentioned reasons should surely convince you to go for a full body checkup today:
- Early detection is a godsend when it comes to long-term illnesses. A full body checkup helps detect early signs of diseases that can be detrimental to you. Whether you go for a full body test once every six months or yearly, you’ll be doing yourself and your whole family a huge favor.
- Why wait till your health deteriorates, showing major symptoms of illnesses? A full body checkup catches hold of diseases at their preliminary stages, offering quick recovery options. Once a disease gets detected early, it can save you from burning a hole in your pocket and avoid mental agony.
- There’s no point in spending lakhs and lakhs on expensive health treatments to prevent or cure a disease. Full body checkups are recommended every six months or yearly to detect diseases early. You only spend money on tests and a few medicines when detected on time, saving you from hospitalization expenses.
- Getting a full body checkup on time is the best way to increase your and your family's life spans. This is true in the case of liver diseases, heart diseases, and even cancer. It also plays a positive role in your mental and physical well-being when you're certain that you're healthy.
Full Body Health Checkup Packages: List of Tests Involved
Wondering what the full body checkup price is? When you opt for health checkup packages for yourself and your family, the costs get reduced significantly. Depending on your age, the types of lab tests differ.
So, if you're in your 20s and 30s, you can avail of the following health checkup packages:
- Blood pressure
- Dental checkups and frequent cleaning
- Glucose levels
- Certain cancer checks
- Testes self-checks for men
- Breast self-checks for women
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Infections
- Pap smear test for women every two years
- BMI, hip, and waist measurements
If you or your family members are in your 40s, these are the health checkup packages that should be considered:
- Type 2 Diabetes Assessment
- Risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Eye Checkup
- Mammogram (if you’re a woman)
- PSA (if you’re a man)
Above the 50s and 60s, the following health care packages can help increase your lifespan:
- Visual acuity
- Bowel cancer screening
- Hearing impairments
Full body health checkups are for everyone - whether you have a toddler at home or an elderly citizen with some health issues. If you're concerned about the full body checkup price, let us assure you that these health checkup packages are affordable for every family type and size.
HealthcareOnTime makes it feasible for you and your family to get a full body checkup at no extra cost. With various packages available at different rates, you can book your full body checkup in 3 steps.
- Choose the tests you want.
- Wait for the executive to arrive at your doorstep and help you with the tests. They will advise you on what to do before the tests if required.
- Get your reports easily over an email or your WhatsApp number within 1-2 days.
Health education is important, starting with the right health care professional and full body checkups. Avail them now, so you don't miss out on saving years for yourself and your family members.