Thyrocare - AAROGYAM B | AAROGYAM B Test List in West Delhi, Delhi
No of parameters: 67 Tests
Actual Price: Rs. 1400 Offer Price Rs. 1150
Add Vitamin D, B12, Testosterone Test to this @ just Rs 349 extra Click here
Brief: This web page helps you understand the importance of the Thyrocare - Aarogyam B test Profile in West Delhi, Delhi, Aarogyam B test list, and every essential detail regarding it. The blog will also discuss the basic parameters/tips that you must keep in mind while going for the tests included under this profile.
A woman's health assessment is essential before marriage to determine whether she is healthy to bear a kid in her womb or not, as it can be fatal. Aside from that, keeping in touch with doctors through a true medical examination can assist a woman stay prepared against diseases that are potentially fatal. As a result, the company now has a pan-India scope and penetration with both the primary goal of making healthcare accessible to everyone.
How can you benefit from Aarogyam B?
Thyrocare's professionals will perform the Aarogyam B health checkup package, which includes blood testing. All of the tests will be carried out at their labs, which are spread across India. Health education that is both useful and reliable.
- An assessment of your chances of becoming ill.
- Early detection of a potentially life-threatening health condition.
- Increase the chances of early treatment and, in some cases, cure.
- Consistent monitoring of pre-existing medical conditions to reduce the risk of complications.
- If you improve your lifestyle, the results of both the check-up can help you live longer.
- Avoiding expensive emergency treatments to keep your overall healthcare costs down.
Aarogyam B Test List
1 Thyrocare Aarogyam B Test List
1.1 Hemogram or CBC
1.2 Lipid Profile and Cholesterol
1.3 Thyroid Profile
1.4 Liver Function Test (LFT)
1.5 Renal/ Kidney Function Test (KFT or RFT)
1.6 Iron Profile
1.7 Diabetes Profile
1.8 Cardiac Risk Markers
Aaorogyam B Booking Procedure
Procedure for Making a Reservation:
- Complete the booking form with your name, address, and phone number.
- Our lab tech will send you a sms or email with the consultation date and time.
- Samples will be taken from your home or the address you provide when making a reservation. Fasting for 10-12 hours is required.
- Once your reservation has been confirmed, you must pay online. Once your order has been confirmed, you will receive a payment link. The option of paying in cash is also accessible, although in the present pandemic situation, we encourage paying online.
- We would then email the reports to the email address you provided during the booking process within 48-72 hours.
- You can check the status of your reservation on our app.
Thyrocare - Aarogyam B price in West Delhi, Delhi
The average cost of Thyrocare - Aarogyam B Thyrocare package in West Delhi, Delhi is Rs. 1150.
List of Tests included in Thyrocare Aarogyam B Package :
Thyrocare has earned a reputation as one of India's leading diagnostic and preventative medical centres for total health and wellness. These diagnostic centres are backed by cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology and the expertise of the industry's greatest medical minds. Apart from that, one of the primary characteristics of thyrocare is the development of healthcare packages targeted only at the female market.
FAQs on Aarogyam B
- Are Thyrocare tests reliable?
Thyrocare is a diagnostic centre that is NABL, CAP, and ISO certified. It operates in more than 400 cities throughout the world. The ICMR has also approved it for COVID testing. As a result, Thyrocare is quite dependable, and its reports are accurate.
- What are the preparations required for the Thyrocare Aarogyam B test?
This profile necessitates fasting. Before going for an Aarogyam B health checkup, one should fast for at least 10-12 hours. The finest time frame, in our opinion, is early in the morning.
- Why should one book an Aarogyam B profile?
Thyroid Disorder, Liver Disorder, Kidney Disorder, Cognitive Abnormality, Vitamin Excess, and other conditions are investigated in the Aarogyam B preventive health checkup package.
Aarogyam B is a proven, tested and trusted package from Thyrocare. It consists of seven profiles in a single package which is a Value for Money Thyrocare Test deal. This is an assured investment in one's health and the overall health of one's family. So Book your Thyrocare Aarogyam B Test Now!
- What is the procedure to book Aarogyam B package?
Fill up the form with your Name, Age, Address etc. You will receive booking confirmation within 2-3 hrs.
- What is the payment procedure?
There will be an online booking confirmation which will be sent once the process is completed. After the booking, there will be online payment options which the individual needs to choose and once that is completed, the order will be sent.
- How are the test reports delivered?
The patient receives the soft copy of the Aarogyam B test results via email within two to three business days. If the individual had opted to receive a hard copy as well, that would be delivered within seven to eight business days via courier.