Overview of Thyrocare - Aarogyam A profile in Araria, Bihar
No of parameters: 41 Tests
Actual Price: Rs. 1200 Offer Price Rs. 1050
Aarogyam A 1+1 Offer @ Rs.1000 per person
Add Diabetes(HbA1c) and CBC 28 Test to this @ just Rs 100 extra Click here
Aarogyam A Test – An Insight
Aarogyam A is a combination of 41 different tests viz. Liver function Test (LFT Test), Thyroid profile (T3, T4, TSH), Lipid profile (cholesterol), Kidney function KFT, Iron deficiency and more.
The test helps recognize and avoid health concerns arising from hormonal imbalance, sedentary lifestyle, insufficient diet and nutrient intake. In addition, by analyzing the different functions of your body organs, the test safeguards you from future health issues.
Aarogyam A Test List – An Snapshot
Here’s a quick snapshot of the different tests which are a part of Aarogyam A profile health package offered by Thyrocare:
Thyrocare Aarogyam A Test – When Should You Get the Test Done?
Experts recommend Thyrocare Aarogyam A profile test at least once every year, especially if you have a family history of suffering from chronic diseases like heart problems or any other health condition. It also depends on your lifestyle choice, age, and other factors.
Through Aarogyam A profile test, you allow the doctors to examine your cardiovascular health, detect any possible signs of heart/liver/kidney issues, check for cholesterol level & iron deficiency, and suggest the right treatment (based on your test results) to avoid worsening the situation.
Renal and liver profile test (a part of the package) helps analyze your kidney and digestive system for any signs of damage. Plus, if you regularly consume alcohol or intake an imbalanced diet, this is one test you must get done.
It’s a cost-effective test package that evaluates your body in all aspects and helps you avoid other individual tests you might have to undertake.
You must book an Aarogyam profile test if you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- You’re constantly sleepy and suffering from a headache.
- There’s swelling in your feet and terrible joint pain in the knees, elbow, and other body parts
- You’re feeling tired and unable to perform daily tasks.
- If you’re feeling constant breathing issues, are experiencing irregular heartbeats, and have unexpected chest pain sporadically.
- Rapid weight gain or loss and you constantly feel the urge to urinate.
Usually, you experience these symptoms due to hormonal imbalance or due to malfunction of the kidney & liver. So, if you’re noticing any of the signs mentioned above, consult a doctor today!
Benefits of the Aarogyam A Test
- A cost-effective test that checks the underlying health of almost all your vital organs
- Perfect for people who need a quick snapshot of their overall health
- It helps in the early detection of heart, liver, and kidney diseases
- It's a great option for youngsters seeking a regular health checkup test
Fill up the Form with your Name, Age, Address, etc. You will receive a booking confirmation within 2-3 hrs.
Online once you receive the Booking confirmation. Once the payment is received your Order will be executed. Cash payment is not accepted due to the Covid pandemic.
Test Reports Delivery:
Soft copy reports on Email within 2-3 days. Hard copy (if opted) within 7-8 days by courier.
10-12 hours of overnight Fasting required. Do not eat or Drink anything except Water.
Only Blood sample (approx. 5ml). Free sample collection from Home/Office.
FAQs on Aarogyam A Test: All Your Queries Answered
- What all tests are included in the Thyrocare Aarogyam A health package?
The health package includes a total of 41 different tests for – liver, iron deficiency, cardiac diseases, thyroid, and more.
- How can you prepare for the Aarogyam test?
Before going for the Aarogyam A test, you must avoid consuming any food items and drink only water (at least 8-10h before the test).
- Is the Thyrocare Aarogyam Test safe for everyone? Does it have any side effects?
Yes, the test is 100% safe and has no side effects. However, you must immediately connect with your doctor if you experience any side effects like irritation or other signs of discomfort.