1. How has the importance of a health checkup permeated into the professional workspace?
In several major metropolitan cities across India like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, etc. major global organizations which have offices in these locations and employ millions of young professional Indians on their payroll have realized the importance of a comprehensive health checkup structure for their teams and have incorporated it into their salary packages as well.
2. What do health checkup packages usually consist of?
Popular and well-known service providers like Thyrocare have a wide variety of basic and advanced packages (from blood, urine tests to advanced metabolic profiles) that cater to every aspect of an individual's health.
3. How do some organizations make the provision for a health checkup centre on their premises?
Some organizations make the provision to have a nurse on call 24/7 and present on the company premises. Companies understand how stressful work can be and thus prioritize their employee immunity at an early stage.
4. How do service providers like Thyrocare help regulate the economics of the packages they offer, and why?
Organizations like Thyrocare regulate the health checkup price by keeping it at a nominal charge and make it accessible to a broader percentage of the population.
5. What are the health checkup packages price usually opted for by organizations?
Depending on the majority of their requirements, most professional organizations usually opt for full-body checkup packages as they tend to be quite economical on a long-term basis.
6. Why do companies need to make overall health checkup packages a priority?
When employees in an organization know that the company has enabled certain healthcare facilities for their convenience, they will avail of it willingly. Also, in general, people tend to ignore health issues until it becomes a genuine concern. Medical facilities enabled by an organization can prevent this from happening.
7. What options can organizations choose to link employee engagement and health?
Along with medical checkup and facilities, companies can engage experts to look after the holistic wellbeing of their employees. These experts can then recommend healthy food choices and exercise options to all your employees. There are choices like customized health checkup packages that cater to individual requirements and corporate health camps. These also include events like blood donation, health education drives and more. This simple lifestyle modification can lead to enhanced immunity across all age groups.
8. What is the advantage of having fit and healthy employees in an organization?
If your employees are fit, it increases the count of other healthy employees in the organization. This positive change minimizes the number of sick leaves taken and gives a tremendous boost to the productivity of all.